12.07.2011

A visit

I'm a little behind but I wanted to post these pictures we took while Gerry was in town to see Silent Night. We had fun touring her around the big city and eating at some yummy restaurants!!


 We were able to visit Minnehaha falls. It is pronounced just like you'd think and always makes me laugh. Minnehaha, haha.



He was still sporting the stache'. It's gone now. I kept telling I couldn't take him seriously with it and it's audition season. Lucky break.

Here's another pic that was taken that weekend at the opera after party.
via Clare pix photography http://www.clarepix.com/

Doesn't he look so different??!!

Anywho, one last pic from the visit with Gerry. We stopped by Mall of America before she flew out on Monday. I realize I haven't posted much about this special place. All you need to know is that there are two Auntie Anne's pretzels. Two. One on the south side and one on west side. I've obviously been to both. Not on the same day, but there's an idea. hmmmmm.

There is a MEGA Lego store there and it's a favorite spot for Gabe when we go. I took this picture on my phone outside the store...

The pictures are made out of single legos. Tiny single ones! It's pretty cool!

Thanks for visiting Gerry!! We had fun, sorry you missed the snow! ;)

No comments: