12.18.2011

White Christmas??????

This was the view from our window on Dec 3, 2011...


Then we went to Orlando for a little less than a week and the temp spiked in Minneapolis into the 40's.
This. means. no. snow.

Not one iota of snow on the ground. Wanna know that the 10 day forecast looks like...
no. snow.

Christmas Day it will be 23 degrees and sunny.

A Florida girl can't even get a white Christmas in minnefrickinsota.
 Sigh.


Holiday Inn circa 1942. A family favorite. (In color too)

Dear Santa, Please don't take this the wrong way and arrange for five feet of snow to be dumped on minne. I  just want some flurries on Christmas day. Thanks, Christina

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I feel your pain! I'm flying up Christmas Day and I am BITTER that I have no snow to play in. I was spoiled by all the FEET of snow they had in years past. I was up there 2 days after this past Christmas and you couldn't see around the snow drifts. Unreal. I'm not a fan of Ma Nature right now. NOT. A. FAN.