12.04.2011

Very pintersting

I seriously love pinterest! I used to collect favorite projects under my favorite tabs but then they would be forgotten. This way I can check back regularly and come up with new ideas. A few weeks ago I shared a  blog post about a turkey shirt whose inspiration came from a pin, so I decided to share a few more pins that have tuned into more than just inspiration.

 

I have done this with all my ribbon and it has made storage so much easier!



Ree Drummond blows my mind. I love her so much. I especially love this amazing chowder!! Turned out so yummy. Probably all the half and half.



Cool coasters that were so cheap to make. I just bought the tiles at home depot and I already had the paper and mod podge on hand. I also bought the rubber pads at target. Here is how mine turned out...


I  love how they turned out.



This was a great post with several recipes. We made the chicken curry and it was so yummy and made great leftovers.

Now for the creme de la creme.......




I will preface by saying that in the (almost) six years we have been married I have never gotten such an amazing reaction over food from the opera singer. It was a What about Bob moment. If you click on the link it takes you to the recipe for the Cafe Rio (chain in UT, CA) burrito/salad elements. I made the sweet pulled pork in a crock pot and it was pretty darn good. I even ate it which says alot since I don't eat much meat. He on the other hand about died and went to shredded pork heaven. You should try it :)


I have to do a major blog catch up soon. Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been working too much! Gabe is in "audition season" again. Send some good vibes and prayers his way if you could :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

loved this post (the title is so clever;)! thanks for sharing what you've made! I want to try that pork now!

Stephanie said...

Great post, I love pinterest so much too! Thanks for linking to my recipes! :)