11.24.2011

Thankful

Tumblr_luzkwa0jlg1qhmhdfo1_500_large

In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to take time to write down a few things we are grateful for.

First and for most each other. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Our amazing families and getting to visit soon.
Our health
For Linda doing well
Our church, which provides a place for us always, even with our crazy gypsy lifestyle.
The knowledge of the gospel
Our teeny tiny apt that is just for us and heat included :)
Our friends
Two operating cars
Food in our fridge
Jobs (My husband gets payed to sing. Can you believe it?)
The skyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first beautiful snow fall we got to watch together. (I'll post pics soon)
The confidence to cook more. Home cooked meals are becoming easier for us :)

We are so blessed. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: