2.15.2011

geez, you guys eat a lot of chicken

Ron-poulet_large

                                                                                 via

I know you might think this after I present you with another chicken recipe. Remember how I started this a couple weeks ago??? It was my new goal to try a new recipe every other week...the turtle wins the race people. So, last week it was Chicken Tortilla Soup, by The Pioneer Woman.

This week...duh-dun-duh....

Chicken Almond Rice Casserole

Here is the link to the recipe

Very tasty!! The almonds and celery added a nice crunch that was unexpected. I highly recommend. It was also nice to try a casserole while it's still chilly outside.

I know, you're thinking, Christina, hello, where are the pictures??? Any blogger knows that you must accompany a recipe with a picture. Well, thanks for noticing, I deleted them all. Plain and simple. So, no pictures of the last recipe, none for this one. I'm on a roll.

I should probably also tell you now that you may not see a lot of red meat dishes posted here. I'm not a fan of most meats for that matter, but chicken is easy and we both enjoy it. So, I will try not to bore you with chicken all the time. Promise.

Have any good recipes you've tried lately?

No comments: