10.01.2010

weekend

Photobucket

Happy October!
We hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be having an enriching weekend watching this.
Then, we're going to the St. James Art Fair. It's one of the biggest art fairs in the country. I'm excited for some inspiration. The weather is beautiful here and and we're having lots of fun meeting new people and seeing the sights. There is a Target, Wal-Mart super center (with fabric), Michael's and a Hobby Lobby within 5 miles. Mkay. I bought a 5yd bolt of fabric for $5 today. Now what to do with it...you'll see :)





2 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

I have heard soooo many good things about hobby lobby! Have fun with that!!!

Kathleen said...

Hello! I definitely remember you! Thanks for saying hi! Phil and I had fun in choir, Gabe did a good job with it! I'm impressed with your craftiness. I'm just now really getting into it (I got my sewing machine last Christmas). So I feel like I've learned a lot but have a long way to go.