10.03.2010

St. James Court Art Fair

Photobucket

Fall is here. 53 degrees today and I walked outside for 2 hours. Good thing I brought a jacket...and this new scarf I made...

Photobucket
I got a few compliments from the artists which was nice. Should of said, "Oh thanks, I'll trade ya." Yeah right, everything there was so expensive. Yikes! Everything was beautiful, though!!


The jewelry stands were my favorite! I Wonder why.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The traditional...and not so traditional.


Photobucket

Awesome photography and pewter collections. Both intriguing.

There were also some great sewing crafts too. Very cute baby accessories and kids clothes. These people must sew all day and all night to have so much product. Maybe I'll get a booth at an art fair someday...hmmmm...

Happy Sunday! 

No comments: