9.24.2010

Click me.

This evening marks the opening night of the first show of Kentucky Opera's fall season. It is a double bill of Cavalleria Rusticana and I Pagliacci. They are one act operas, usually always done together. Gabe is in the chorus for both of these shows and is covering (understudying) the role of Silvio in I Pagliacci. I'm going to the Sunday matinee. So, fingers crossed that everything goes well.

If you're interested in the synopsis of both, just click on the opera name above. I put in links for the Wikipedia pages.


Don't you just love wiki?      Seriously?



It's amazing. 

Anywho....

How about some pictures.


This is a creek at Cherokee Park. We drove through and then made a stop to take these pictures.

Moments after this I fell, hard.

I have the bruises and scrapes to prove it, but, I'm not going to show you. You might think I'm a wimp. Instead I'll let you imagine my injuries.

The camera almost died too but it must be made of steel.


See, because then I took this picture.  Really I was fine and so was the camera.


This was our view from a restaurant in Indiana, called Buckhead Grill. Yummy.



I love the sky in this picture. It's totally unedited. Isn't it pretty? Gabe was feeding the ducks some bread.



View of downtown Louisville and Gabe

I just wuv him. He lost his facial hair a few days ago, and got a haircut. No facial hair needed for all operas this season. I couldn't believe it. I just stared at his face all day. I hadn't seen it since May.

We added an extra page to the blog on the right side. See the pick of Gabe singing that say "Click Me"

Well, click it.

It has his upcoming performances with links. So, we'll keep that updated for anyone interested. Which should be everyone :)

Thanks for your comments and emails about the recent dress refashion. Y'all make my day and as always thanks for reading!



No comments: