9.27.2010

Done.

So, I finished it. Well, we finished it. Gabe before me. We were reading it together. At first aloud, then reading silently side by side laying in bed. After awhile I was done (with reading together). I was getting a neck ache and I realized that often, I will re-read something, not only for comprehension, but also if I felt like the statement was powerful. Just to absorb it all again.
The series was definitely an all time favorite! If you haven't read them, you should give them a try. You won't be disappointed. After reading all three, I think I still like the first one the most.
Mainly because of this quote...


..."because when he sings... even the birds stop to listen."


**********************

The opera this weekend was amazing! So excited he is here working with this fabulous opera company. Everyone is wonderful!

No comments: