7.03.2010

Heaven

Off to Heaven, or in other words Fanaro's. It's a deli here with the most amazing baked goods. We went there yesterday just for the cookies!

Notice how Gabe decided he'd like a sampling. So he took a bite out of a few then decided which one to eat first. I don't know the names for all these cookies, but I do know that I'm pretty sure it's like heaven in your mouth.


The cookie I am holding on the left is a snickerdoodle, but with an actual mini snickers bar in the middle. You read that right. A snickerdoodle with actual snickers. It was amazing. Best cookie ever. I may not be a good cook/baker, but in the next few years I have a new goal to master this cookie. I'm sure you recognize the dark liquid in the glass. Made the cookies even better. Forget about milk.

Now that I am putting you over the edge, take a look at this...


Ladies, forgive me for what it will do to your ovaries.

I didn't want to put any pictures up due to the copyrights, but you will not be disappointed.

Hope you all have an amazing July 4th weekend!

2 comments:

Nama said...

Oh, man. Those look seriously delicious.

r said...

Diet Coke > Milk. Best beverage with anything! And an actual Snickers in a snickerdoodle?!?! Totally making those (I'll let you know how it goes ;) ).