6.22.2010

New obsessions

Photobucket
                                                  
 Go here for the fun tutorial!  Trey and Lucy

Photobucket
A true labor of love. Took almost a week to finish. It's not perfect, but neither am I. I'm sure if make a few more it will get better, but overall, I think it's pretty cute.


Tonight I have been using photobucket to post these photos. I may be a convert. Picnik has always been
 a favorite for photo editing, but I think photobucket may be a bit more versatile. We'll see.

Want to follow me? I have ten followers. I'm not sure how important it is to have followers. I know I shouldn't base my self worth in followers but I know there are more than ten of you. Right??  I know it. I don't care if we don't know you. You can ride along on our adventure too. :) Go ahead press the follow button on the right.

Just in case you forgot, next Tuesday night I will be counting down the hours to see Eclipse. Will you be at the midnight showing? I found a few girls to go with. Gabe is on his knees with thanks.

Love,
Twilight fan

5 comments:

Chrinny said...

I love the jewelry you made!! It's so cute and you have inspired me to make some for myself:)

Kathy said...

Yes, Nini, I'm counting down til the movie comes out as well. I gotta call your Mom and see when I can tag along with them :) VERY EXCITED!!!

And that jewelery is just adorable - very very impressed!

Love you,
Aunt Kathy

Gretchen J'Deene said...

You are the best Christina!! Love the jewelry!! We are following you!

Linda and Cathy said...

Love it,

A follower for sure!

Kim said...

these are beautiful, Christina! You have inspired me!