6.21.2010

The balloon

Indianola is known for a hot air balloon festival held every summer. Sadly we will be leaving Iowa a few days before it starts. There is even a musuem that Gabe and I plan to peruse one of these days. I was on my way back from Des Moines when I spotted this off to my left...

Because I had nothing else to do, I decided to get closer and try and find it. So I went down a couple country roads and got pretty close. It was beautiful!


If you wanted to know how to reduce stress in your life I suggest the following
1. Quit your job
2. Follow your husband to Iowa
3. Craft/Sew
4. Follow hot air balloons down country roads

You won't have a ton of money but you'll have a job again soon and you'll know you're living your life to the fullest. Happy Monday! Didn't know I could really mean it until now.

5 comments:

Shells said...

very cool! Sounds like you're having alot of fun. Definitely enjoy it, nursing will always be there when you're ready to go back to it :)

Ashly said...

Shaweet! I love the midwest. :0)

r said...

That does sound like the way to live stress-free :) Glad you're having a good time!

Unknown said...

For some reason I don't think I knew you guys moved to Iowa. What's in Iowa? And you do seem so happy and stress free. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree on the stress free life. I love being home to take care of Jason, and work on little arts and crafts. Currently working on 2 needle points. one for Chuck and Amy and one for the baby