6.17.2010

Grand Opening!


Mom called me last week and said you will never believe where I am at. To which I screamed "NO!" She said "YES!"

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

My mom works closely with several theme parks in Orlando to get merchandise in the parks. Every few months she would send me camera pics that showed the top part of a fence and the Hogwarts castle mid construction whenever she took a trip to Universal. A couple days ago they had a "soft opening" for any guest in the park. I guess there have been days in the last few weeks when hotel guests could get a sneek peak. But, that day anyone could enter. She said that at the entrance people were actually screaming, they were so excited. That will be me sure enough! Here are some of the pics she took. Tara F- I dedicate this post to you!
AAAHHH! I cannot wait!



Maybe once you see the snow you're supposed to forget about the 100 degree weather! Not.

If you haven't checked out the website,
you must have an infestation of whackspurts floating in your brain! Go!


No comments: