6.19.2010

my heart

I was thinking a lot about high school recently. Catching up with friends via their blogs or facebook has been amazing. I love browsing pictures and seeing that they are happy. I also find it fascinating that some have not just one child, but multiple children. Then, there are some whom aren't even dating. I'm happy about being somewhere in the middle. I feel like we are just where we should be, together and in love. High school for some people is down right miserable and never ending. My experience was quite different, mainly because of this kid I met...


Little did I know I'd marry him and give him my whole heart. How could you possibly imagine that when you're 16. Somehow, I think my heart always knew.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Shells said...

I love this post. Its so sweet. I'm glad that you and Gabe found each other at 16, and are high school sweethearts. That's so neat.

Kim said...

I second Shelley's comment. You two are such a sweet couple. I just love you! And I wanted to tell you that I have been meaning to do the old photo challenge and I finally did it (but didn't call it that;)! Happy Sunday, love:)