5.28.2010

Iowa Day 1



We made it to Iowa. What a drive. Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa. I think I saw 5,094,673 trees, 786 cows, 6 cops, 15 cracker barrels, and a lot of pitch black. We basically drove all night, after packing and moving all day. I got a little cranky...seriously. We unloaded the car, set up our room here and are getting settled in. The weather here is beautiful! It's 84 degrees but feels like 75. We have the windows open. The birds are chirping, and the sky is the perfect shade of blue.

The grass is seriously amazing. Can you feel how soft it is?

Here are some more pictures I took at the park today...

I have a thing for roses, mainly rose gardens. These took my breath away.
I had a visit with a bunny. He just wrinkled his nose at me.

Oh, hello there

Good night. Maybe you'll see me again tomorrow :)

No comments: