6.10.2014

Six.


Mr. Peanut turned six months old today. I seriously can't believe he has already been here for half a year. He changes so quickly! His checkup went well. He is 19 lbs and 5 oz (75th percentile) 27 inches long (75th percentile) and his head was 17 inches in diameter (93rd percentile) Daddy yelled"that's bigger than my neck size." We have some big noggins. You have been trying more foods like peas, carrots, squash, zucchini, banana and we let you naw on an apple the other day.  You have been sleeping a little bit better, thankfully. I swear you only sleep well when Daddy is around. We went on a trip to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. You were not thrilled with the beach, but the pool seemed to make you happy. (After a few attempts) apparently you only like warm water like your mom. We love you so much little peanut! Don't grow too fast ;) 





1 comment:

Kathy said...

I thought I had been checking this but apparently not. I love all the pictures, and as always you do a great job! He's such a little (?) doll!!!