3.10.2012

Very pinteresting- Yum edition

I recently pinned a recipe for soft pretzels that were supposed to be just like Auntie Anne's pretzels at the mall. Anyone who has ever been to a mall with me knows my love for auntie anne's. The BEST! So, I had to put this recipe to the test! The only "unusual" ingredients that I had to purchase were bread flour and yeast. I'm not a bread maker so I didn't have those items in my pantry. I was able to put my mixer to the test and I used my dough hook for the first time. I had a lot of fun making them.



I made both the original and cinnamon sugar and we liked the original the best. It's not exaclty the same as those pretzels at the mall but they were really good and really similar to the real thing. I even went to the mall the next day and didn't get one. I had been pleased with my homemade ones the night before :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Another yuumy recipe I found on pinterest. It was a real winner in  our household!
Confetti Chicken and Veggie Pasta



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having a bread maker I always have bread flour and yeast in the house. Definitely need to try this one soon! Love you! - Kass