3.08.2012

Ice Skating at The Depot

Gabe and I decided to go ice skating over the weekend. We actually had been looking forward to ice skating on a lake, but the ice has been so thin this winter that it was pretty much out of the question.
The depot is an old train depot turned amazing hotel. The ice rink is behind the hotel in the middle of downtown. Turns out I was happy to skate indoors. No wind.

Gabe and I mutually decided we could not remember the last time either of us skated. Which means, we have never done it together. Seems like a first! I was on the ice for two seconds and felt like leaving. Something about the instability is so scary but we got more comfortable and it was really fun!







Wanna see how graceful I am...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I was so nervous when you got close to that little girl in the pink jacket...lol! Love it though. Looks like you are having so much fun!- Kass

Megan Marie said...

fun fun fun fun. you are fun.