8.07.2011

tomorrow

Tomorrow Gabe flies home from Utah. I haven't seen him in three weeks. I'm soooooo excited! This also means that we leave for Minnesota in two weeks! Time flies. We've known about this contract since December and it always seemed so far away. I am scared and restless about it, but I know the Lord is watching over us and hears our prayers and knows our every concern.

I made a Minnesota wish list which included things like..
-find a great job with some flexibility in case of major snow storms.
-find a great apt/condo, reasonably priced with easy parking.
-NO car accidents. I have no idea how to drive in the snow/ice. Pray for us.
-save, save, save
-Let Gabe make a lot of connections that will help him in the future.

That's just a few. On the plus side I found out it's super cheap to fly in and out of Minneapolis. I had to buy a ticket for my HS reunion which happens a few weeks after the move. Who's coming to visit???

Hope everyone has a great week!


"And upon these I write the things of my soul..." 2 Nephi 4:15


No comments: