7.15.2011

Potter lovin'!

We are going to see the movie tonight!! We are so excited. We got our tickets yesterday just in case they sold out.  

Ummmmm, could you tell I was excited?

I am also really sad that it's all coming to an end. I started reading the series when I worked at TMH in the mother/baby unit. It seemed like everyone was reading them but me! I quickly fell in love, of course. Have you seen it yet? Did you love it??

In honor of Arry Potter here is a link to a recipe for Butter Beer that we have tried before with friends! It's delicious! Give it a try!! Heather Bailey has all kinds of fun Potter recipes!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so sad and so excited at the same time. John and I probably won't go until the excitement dies down a little, so for now I have to live through everyone else!