1.09.2011

New Year Festivities

Here are some pics from the last few days we spent in Orlando. Happy New Year everyone!

Gabe's extended family had a party at Gigi's house. I have been with Gabe for 11 years and I am still meeting new people. Huge family!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We also visited Celebration with Mom and Linda to see all the Christmas decorations and the "snow."


New Years Eve we spent with my Dad and Beth. We watched the Noles win and had an extreme feast for just the four of us. No one ever leaves that house hungry. Especially Gabe.

 Partying the night away with Martinelli's by the fire. So fun!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Years Day we spent with Gabe's mom and siblings.
Garrett and Alex had the new XBox Kinect with Dance Live. Craziness ensued.


"...and after he's been hooked I'll play that one that's on his heart. Oh, oh, oh....
Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my pokerface..."

Peace out, friends

No comments: