1.07.2011

Christmas with Mom and Linda

Our Christmas extravagamza concluded with these lovely ladies.

Photobucket




My sister mentioned over Thanksgiving that she didn't have a tree skirt and immediately the wheels in my big brain started turning. I considered just buying her one, but I thought it would be more special if I could make her one. This is a picture we took after she opened it. It turned out pretty great. I'll post more pics of all my Christmas crafts/gifts later. I kept wanting to post all through December, but didn't want to ruin any surprises.
Look at Gabe's face with his storm trooper spatula. He loves it.
We were very blessed this Christmas. It was so wonderful to be home for so long and enjoy quality time with all our family members. We miss them all again, but it's nice to know that we're still in the same state.

Thanks Mom and Linda for a fabulous time!!!

********

Pensacola is so pretty. I can't wait to share pics with you all. Miss you, love you, Bye!

2 comments:

Kim said...

wow, Christina! I can't believe you made that tree skirt! You are so talented, my dear! Can't wait to see more posts on your crafts! Looks like you had a great Christmas season!

Kim said...

PS: I think I'm going to order that needlepoint stocking kit you told me about so Julian can have a special- handmade-with-love stocking:) thanks again for the idea! :)