1.03.2011

5 years

This is for my beautiful husband. Five years ago today he became my husband and I became his wife.  He is not only my husband, his hats include best friend, confidant, shoulder to cry on, serenader, laugh maker, kiss stealer, heart mender, hug squeezer, and the list goes on. I am so lucky to be his wife. Thank you my love for loving me so much and making everyday of my life wonderful.




"There is no me, if I cannot have you."






Music courtesy Mindy Gledhill, "All about your heart"

2 comments:

Ashly said...

I'm sitting here in Texas crying my eyes out! That video was so beautiful! I miss you guys so much. I hope that you're enjoying Florida! Happy Anniversary you two. Love you guys very much. Miss you terribly.

Nama said...

Aw, what a cute video! Happy anniversary, you guys!