12.30.2010

what a year


Year recap...
Jan - 4th anniversary of being married to my best friend and best friend turns 26
April - I turn 27, and pout, but then regain consiousness when best friend 
graduates with a Masters Degree
May- Decide to leave Houston and travel with best friend. Blogging increases and so does sewing.
June thru August- Gabe performs with Des Moines Metro Opera
August- home with family
September- November- Gabe performs with Kentucky Opera
December- relish in holiday festivites.

Did this year go by fast or what??????

Here's to an amazing 2011. Gabe has some offers but he won't let me tell you yet. I will give you a hint. Next fall I will be freezing my you know what off.

Love you all. xoxo

(I'm overwhelmed by the hundreds of pictures I took over Christmas- four installments coming your way. Don't pee your pants or anything)

No comments: