12.02.2010

Mouse ears and family

Living in Orlando, sometimes means unexpected trips to Disney. That's right...unexpected. It makes things even more fun. Wednesday we took a trip to Disney with Gabe's mom and sister along with her two munchkins. We had so much fun.




Aiden was ready to try a "big" ride. Our first stop was Thunder Mountain. He was just barely tall enough and Gabe and I were excited to go with him. I taped him so his Mom and Dad could see his big smiles. He loved it!!! Some of the video is jet black or really shaky, sorry, but at least you'll get the full effect. :)



We were so proud of him!


We also watched the Electric Light Parade. Most of you probably know that I worked at Disney in high school and part of college. It was the first parade I was ever in at Disney, then it was discontinued shortly after and replaced by Spectro Magic. It had been yeeeeeeeeeeeeears since I heard that music or saw the floats. It was so pretty and Snow White and her dwarfs did a fabulous job :)

The fireworks were fabulous too!

4 comments:

Shells said...

Soooo fun! Thanks for sharing and for making me smile with the video. Aiden was so cute! I loved how Gabe kept saying,"you got the camera? is the strap on your wrist?" Too funny, sounded like me on a ride at Busch Gardens that my brother taped lol

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Love the pictures and love the video!! Aiden's smile could not have gotten any bigger! You guys are the best! Love you!

White Folk said...

Love Love Love the Disney pics!!! I truly miss being there! Thanks for the cute video and the great memories it brought back for Danny and I!

The Swans said...

Great pictures Christina! We were just there in October and your photos make me want to go back soon! You guys look fabulous! We miss you!