11.30.2010

Wanna Read?

Today was a crazy day. DMV/tag agency is never fun. Ever, ever, ever. If any of you have thought of moving out of state, please let me know so I can heed you a warning. It may not be worth it if you own a car. For real. It is more expensive than you imagine! Luckily we saved some money because the great state of Florida remembered that we were both born here. Two days to the DMV/tag agency and we are finally on track. Luckily two very nice ladies that responded well to smiles made our experience much nicer. Another thing, Texas is weird. It was much more complicated in Texas and not fun.

Later, while we waited for Gabe's tires to be rotated  at Discount Tire we were both reading magazines. Me- Ladies Home Journal, Gabe- Travel and Leisure. I read a really great article by Nora Ephron about divorce and I said "Honey, I think you should read this. It's very interesting." Then he flipped back a few pages in his magazine and said "Here, I think you should read this.You'll like it."

Simultaneously we were reading magazines and then thought of each other while skimming the content. We switched magazines and read the respective articles, then kept reading our magazines. It might have been simple, but at that moment I realized that we love each other so much that even when we're reading magazines, we are on each others minds.

He'll be gone for a few days to Houston, then NYC and I will miss him so.



I seriously loved today. Orlando is beautiful.


No comments: