10.15.2010

it's been good

Today has been a great day. Gabe didn't have any morning rehearsals so we slept in way too late and woke up smiling at each other. Perfect. He made us some yummy food and then we both left. Me to they gym, he to work. The weather is sooooooo amazing! It's almost hard to be inside. Then I made a pit stop to panera to finish a book and drink some soda. This is a great place and we're happy to be here.

Last night I was invited to a Girls Night Out with some girls from church. It was so much fun. I didn't get home until after 1. Gabe thought I was dead. Oops. Made me miss my Houston Girls Night Outers. Hi girls! We always had so much fun. The women here are great too and they make some seriously yummy treats! . We're blessed to be part of a really sweet ward.

We're driving to Cincinnati tomorrow with a few people for an audition. Hopefully we'll get to explore this and maybe this. If not tomorrow, at least before we leave KY.



Happy weekend!

1 comment:

r said...

Awww! I miss seeing you at the GNO's!!