9.06.2010

Three words

I just wanted you to know something...


Three words...



The Hunger Games



Three more words...


By Suzanne Collins

I picked this book up in the only Wal Mart in Indinaola, IA...and then put it back.
Little did I know. Once I kept seeing it pop up on some of my favorite blogs and facebook status updates, I knew I had to revisit. It is the first book in a trilogy. The third book just came out. I have even convinced Gabe. He is actually reading it right now, and I am about to start the second one. Yippee.

So worth it. That is all.



HG plus DC on a beautiful day in Louisville, KY equals happiness. Hubby would have made it perfect.
Luckily I got to see him soon after.


Wish you all a very happy day.

3 comments:

Shells said...

just read all three last week. Awesome story!!! Brad's reading them now, which is awesome cause he's not a big reader and it's fun to be able to talk about the story together. I hear they are casting it for a movie right now. Enjoy!

Katie and John Newman said...

I know, they are so good!!! I am trying to get John to read them, but he is refusing for some reason. SO glad I found these books!

r said...

LOVED them! Perhaps even more than *gasp* Twilight ;)