7.06.2010

Duet

Part of the DMMO program consists of opera scenes, where singers get to learn new material and present shows. Gabe recently did a duet from "I Puritani."

It's about ten minutes long all together. I caught the last few minutes of the scene, which also happens to be the most impressive. Then, they did an encore because everyone loved it so much. It was so fun, and that was the first encore I've seen since we've been here.








(Encore)




(Dan (Sir Giorgio), Rick (musical direction), Gabe (Sir Ricardo Forth) after the scenes program)

These guys did an awesome job!

The program is almost over. Less than two weeks to go. It has gone by very quickly, but we're ready for the next leg of the trip.

1 comment:

Ashly said...

Gabe = HAM! Oh and sweets, the duet was from I Puritani. I luv you though. I leave for England on the 22nd. I think you're going to be in town and I'm going to be GONE! I = upset.