6.28.2010

Letter from a fan

Dear Robert Pattinson,
 My husband will give me a look when he reads this. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed Remember Me. A lot. Wanna know something else, I cannot wait to see Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Taylor Lautner,
 You should date Dakota Fanning, just a thought. I have always been on team Jacob (nobody hate)

Dear Indianola movie theater,
 Please don't be icky

Dear Popcorn and Diet Coke,
 I will not buy you for $15, no matter HOW GOOD YOU SMELL! But maybe if you are like at a discounted rate, I might consider.

Dear Gabe,
 I won't be gone too long. K? Wuv you!


Twilight

courtesy


Dear New Moon DVD,
 Can you please reappear, pronto!

Love,
Twilight Fan

Post Edit: I am now realizing that Dakota Fanning just finished her junior year of high school. Taylor, maybe I'm giving this a second thought. I wouldn't do it.

3 comments:

Katie and John Newman said...

I am Team Jacob, too! It seems like everyone is Team Edward, it is nice to see another Team Jacob! Enjoy the movie, I won't be seeing it for awhile, or at least until the teenagers clear out.

Ashly said...

I vote popcorn and a diet coke... DO IT! Edward is cuter than Jacob. I'm just saying... and he has a hot accent. Have fun tonight. Remember when we went to see New Moon? That doesn't seem that long ago...

Miss you.

Unknown said...

I believe I'm team Jacob too. I'm jealous that you get to go to the midnight showing! I hope you have so much fun!