6.01.2010

Iowa day 5


My Day in a nutshell

Wake up shamefully late, because I'm not working, and sometimes I have trouble sleeping. But it's ok, because my lovey is sleeping next to me. And sometimes he wakes up and sees me awake and kisses me.

Blog updates. Don't you love it when you wake up and like 5 or more of the blogs you adore have been updated? I love it. I love bloggy world.

Then I wait for him to come back to our small abode so we can have lunch together. Today we decided on sandwhiches. It was lovely.

Watch the second episode of The Bachelorette on Hulu. Why do I put myself through this. I inevitably get sucked in.

Gym, unfamiliar gym, which makes me uncomfortable for some reason. Looking for familiar equipment and not seeing any. Fear to use equipment as I might appear like a doofus.

A trip to Walmart. That's right. An outing, to walmart, nonetheless. But, guess what I found at walmart, fabric and sewing notions. This made me happy. I know it's so close in case I need something real quick for a project. I just bought essential food items, though.

Back at small abode waiting for Gabe to come back for dinner. Then he's off to a sing through of The Marriage of Figaro, for which he is covering the part of the Count. (For non-singers, that means he goes on if the professional, more experienced singer gets sick or something. It's good for Gabe's resume. He's excited about it.) I might go listen. Or watch hulu again. My sewing machine is here, I guess I just need a push to get me started. I promise you'll see projects soon.

Oh, and I finished Eclipse, again, last night. I could not be more ready for the movie to come out. Seriously.

(view from our room)

P.S. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures of daisies!!! they are my favorite flower!! so friendly!

Nama said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun! Walmart trips are so fun with the husband.