5.23.2010

The Graduation Announcement

He did it folks! Hooray!!!!!!!! He's my hero. So, we didn't do actual graduation announcements, but in all the craziness, for some reason I wish we would have. I think they are kind of cool, even if they seem impractical. So, here is our version of the graduation announcement

The President, the Faculty
And the Graduating Class
of
The University of Houston
announce the graduation of
Gabriel John P
on Friday, the Fourteenth of May
Two thousand and Ten
with a
Masters of Arts in Vocal Performance
Magna Cum Laude

Here is Gabe on his last day of school. I had to capture the momentous occasion as I was leaving for work...

He gave me permission to post I promise :)

Here is a picture from the music school graduation. Gabe opted not to walk, so this was the next best thing.

Here are some of our friends that also graduated. Pretty girls, Amanda and Lindsey.
Congrats grads!
Gabe and I are headed out on a little adventure now. Some of you know that we have decided to leave Houston. Not an easy decision to make. We are in the middle of packing and you know how much fun that can be. Last day of work was Friday. I'll post something more detailed about why we are leaving and where we are headed. We know it's all for the best, even though we loved Houston so much. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Brett M said...

Congrats, Gabe! What a wonderful accomplishment. And Congrats to you too, Christina. Being the spouse is a big job in and of itself. Good luck on your next big adventure--I can't wait to hear more about it.