1.02.2010

So this is Christmas

Our journey began last Tuesday. What lie ahead? A total of over 28 hours of driving in 6 days, 4 sets of parents, three sets of siblings, one niece and nephew, lots of presents, lots of food, and lots and lots of love. It can be overwhelming to plan for such a trip. There were moments of panic, but then I would try and remind myself of the true source of such a season. How grateful we both are for His birth.




McKinley sure likes his nose

...and Coleman thinks he's pretty funny

Dad and Michele

Alex and Garrett

Dad and Beth's tree

Greg, Mason sitting like a person, and Kris

All kinds of gardening goodies! We are sure to have an amazing garden in a few months!

Sarah, Kris and Chloe Christmas morning

Mom and Linda with a pillow I made them

This is the face you make when you get a Wii from your wife who successfully surprised you :)

Gabe with his mom, making breakfast Sunday morning

Disney on Sunday night

Smooshed on the teacups, before we tossed our cookies, j/k

Pretty castle

Back at home, enjoying the Wii, guitar hero style

These are just a few of the pics I took. After we got home I realized that I missed a few important moments and people. Shucks. I guess I was too busy having fun. We love all of you and thanks for a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These pics are great Christina, it looks like you two (as well as your entire family) had a very happy Christmas!!