1.04.2009

Christmas in Sunny Florida!

Gabe and I were very fortunate to spend 12 days in Orlando over the holidays. We had our very own "Four Christmases." We got to see tons of family members and friends. Unfortunately some of that time was spent not feeling our best, so we were bad about taking lots of pictures. I'm going to have to get copies from everyone else. Anyone reading this please feel free to email us digital copies. That would be much appreciated! Gabe wanted to make sure that we did upload two videos that he worked very hard on. We went to a Luau at Sea World after Christmas with Gabe's family and got some pretty good footage.


Then Gabe became very brave and decided to get up and try to dance. Gretchen wanted to play too. I think the video is hysterical! Most of the time I had a hard time keeping the camera on him because I was laughing so hard. So enjoy!

No comments: