1.05.2009

Austin

Gabe and I traveled to Austin New Year's Day and we had a blast! Austin is so beautiful and so different than Houston. I kept feeling like I was out west somewhere, minus the snow. We saw some amazing views from Mt. Bonnell over the Colorado River and Lake Travis was beautiful too. It made for a great day trip and an awesome way to bring in the new year!
Gabe in front of capitol
BANG, BANG




Mt. Bonnell looks over the Colorado River

Look at those HOUSES!!!

Skyline of Austin
Lake Travis
View from "The Oasis"

Neat park we found

2 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

Fun trip!!! I want to live in one of those houses!! That is so beautiful! Looks like you guys saw a lot while you were there.

Eric and Hayley said...

What a fun adventure! Christina I found your blog on Brittany & Alan's...I hope that's okay. Now I can read more about the exciting things you two are doing!