2.18.2014

bath time

our little dude loves bath time. We use a puj tub that we registered for and received as a gift from my Aunt and Uncle. It has been great to use in the sink, and super portable as well. He's getting a little big for it so we may need to switch to a more traditional tub soon. I was looking through pics on my phone and was amazed at how much he has changed. The first pic on the top left was taken when he was 4 weeks old, then on top right he is 6 weeks old. Bottom left he is 8 weeks old and then the last pic was taken at 10 weeks. The difference between the first and last picture just kills me. He's changing so quickly! After bath we usually read him a bedtime story then I nurse before we put him to bed. He just started sleeping in his crib last week. Yikes, I could barely sleep. He has done surprisingly well so far. Our monitor is pretty cool we can watch him on our phones and ipad. Gabe can even watch him when he is out of town! Thank goodness for technology!



No comments: