1.26.2012

Winter

(Pretty planter on Nicollet mall via phone)

I realized today that Gabe and I are slowly adapting to the Minnesotan winter.
Here are two examples....

This morning at 7am I was about to leave work-
Me: Shannon is it freezing outside?
Shannon: No it's really nice, like 35 degrees.
Me: Oh awesome, that's not bad at all.

Gabe got home later this afternoon and we had this conversation-
Gabe: It was so beautiful outside today.
Me: oh yeah, that's great!
Gabe: Yeah I had the windows down in my car.
Me: Geez, must have been amazing, what was the temp?
Gabe: 40 degrees.


For real.

1 comment:

Brett M said...

So funny! I can totally relate. I am now outside playing with the kids on the nice days. That is, when it's in the 40s or the high 30s. Whoda thought??

And the dessert you made for G looks so fancy! I want to come cook with you! And eat too...