1.10.2012

Festive (part IV)

We were in Minneapolis for the holidays as I had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas night. I came home Christmas morning at 7:45 am and Gabe was dressed for church and had made us an amazing breakfast to feast on while we opened a few presents.
He had the TV set to the Yule log channel. How great! We went for the ever traditional christmas ficus. Who needs a gorgeous Christmas fur tree? Not us!






My Dad and Beth brought me a beautiful wooden jewelry box from Italy. It's so pretty.

Then Gabe had me open his present to me, my dutch oven! Yah so exciting! I also got another piece that I opened that morning from mom and linny, a baking dish. Yah for more cooking in 2012!
p2Bh0r on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


Gabe later told me that in order to keep the dutch oven a secret he was hiding it at our friends, the Malone's home. I thought he was asleep Christmas eve when I left for work but he actually drove to their place that night to pick it up. What a trickster. Hope everyone had a great holiday! I think that's the last of my christmas posts. :)

No comments: