1.09.2012

Festive (part II)







While I was home for my aunt's wedding we did an early holiday with my family. I got some great clothes and cute jewelery. I also got this...

Just a subtle hint for a prosperous 2012. :)

Then we visited the Stetson mansion in Deland, which is the home built by the stetson hat creator. The couple that owns it now decorates it for Christmas and offer tours of the home. So Beautiful. I learned with Christmas decorations, more really is more.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A happy family Christmas, and I laughed out loud at the very subtle gift from what I am assuming was your Mom...lol! Love, Kass

Brett M said...

I'm glad you have enough of a sense of humor about the EPT to blog about it. I know people who would have been MAD to receive something like that. But I'm with you - very funny!