10.05.2011

Little bitty blankets

Boys, boys, boys!!
 Lots of baby boys lately. Cutie pie little baby boys. I wanted to try something a little different for baby gifts for my friends and sister-in-law so I started looking through some of my sewing books and found a pattern to make a tactile blanket, or taggie blanket. It was pretty easy and turned out so cute and soft with the minky fabric. They are quite itty bitty considering the title of "blanket." They're designed to be held and played with more or less.



This is the sewing book I was referring to. It's a great book with all kinds of patterns and ideas.
 Great book for beginners too!

2 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

We love the taggie blanket!!! Thank you! Thank you! You are their favorite aunt Christiina!:)

Brett M said...

My blog is finally more or less caught up, so now I get to catch up on other folks' blogs. So fun! I love seeing your sewing projects, and I'd never seen that book. Looks like a good one! Glad you guys are enjoying MN too.