9.30.2011

Recently

Recently...we have been busy. I got a job, working with mommies and babies again. This time at the University of Minnesota Medical Center. People refer to this place as "The U." I woke up entirely too early this week to attend orientation that feels never ending. I have several more weeks of day shift then I'm going back to the dark side. In at 11p out at 7a. This is a contact through the end of the year, so if I hate it there will be an end in sight. I'm going to miss snuggling my honey at night. Brings back memories when we were first married, trying to figure out how to be a wife, yet asleep all day. It made the time I was at home even more special.

Gabe is in production week of Cosi Fan Tutti. He is covering a role, so he is able to sit and enjoy the performances, but has to be ready at any moment to go on. I'm going to see the show this weekend. The rest of our weekend will be spent watching General Conference, cooking, baking, relaxing, with a little bit of exercise thrown in somewhere. What are you doing this weekend??


On an unrelated note...

The other day we were in my most favorite place of all, Target, when Gabe stumbled upon the xbox. I perused for awhile, came back to see him and started chatting with him about buying a TV. Shortly after he said, "Honey, I know you're wanting to talk to me right now, but I'm trying to find Darth Vader."
He was totally serious. So I stopped to take a picture so that I could give him a hard time later then went and got a refill of diet coke. I think we both ended up happy.

No comments: