9.20.2011

photo shoot


Last night Gabe was part of a photo shoot for the world premiere of Silent Night,  The opera is about the WWI armistice on Christmas Day. The photographer brought us to this really cool part of the city in the mill district right next to the river. It was the site of an old mill that they have kept around for historical purposes, and for photo shoots of course. :) It will be on the cover of Minneapolis Monthly, a local magazine. Hopefully we'll get a copy so I can share the final pics with you.

Since we were down there I took a few shots of him, for possible headshots. I wasn't thrilled with them, but I learned a little bit about shooting at dusk. I'd love to take a bunch more. This was one of the better ones, but still a little out of focus.
This picture reminded me of another pic I love of him, taken 5 years and 9 months ago.

What a sexy dude. Over and out.

No comments: