9.05.2011

Busy week!

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. We finally found a place in Minneapolis and a few hours after we moved in I flew back home for the weekend. I was supposed to come home for my hs reunion which has been postponed (insert eye roll here) but luckily it happened to be the same weekend as my Aunt Carol's wedding shower. So, the visit has been great but I still feel exhausted from the last two weeks. Gabe has been so sweet to organize our new place while I've been away. As soon as I get home and we get the internet figured out I'll post more pics. Love to you all!

I attached a picture of our view of Minneapolis. We're in a loft on the 26th floor.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a view! Glad to hear you're having a fun weekend, even if it's hectic. :) Can't wait to see the pictures you take of MN in the Fall. Love you!

Jenn