7.06.2011

blessing

Before flying home to Orlando we decided to visit temple square in Salt Lake City. We got there in the afternoon after Gabe's rehearsal and were in awe of the majesty. It's even more amazing than all the pictures I've ever seen. We were both so happy to be there and felt blessed that it worked out for us to visit. I took so many pictures as you can imagine, so this is a sneak peak. I'll post more soon.


Another blessing from the weekend showed up on Friday afternoon...

Gabe's sister, Gretchen, had her third boy. His name is Carter and he is competely adorable.
 I think he's the perfect mix between Aiden and Owen.


Gabe's Dad and Michele holding Carter

(I borrowed ths one from Gretchie, her camera takes pretty pictures)

Happy Birthday Carter! Uncle Gabe and Aunt Christina love you very much already!

No comments: