6.03.2011

New York (Part II)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

**********************************
After our lovely afternoon spent seeing the boat house, bethesda fountain and belvedere's castle we headed over to The Museum of Natural History
Photobucket
I would like to take this time to publicly make you all aware that my husband is a subway/public transport genius in NYC. We downloaded subway apps on our phones which helped, but we never got lost, not once. He would just grab my hand tight and weave me through tons of people and we always made it to the right place. Without him I would have curled up in a ball somewhere that would have inevitably smelled.
Thank you husband!

Okay, that was a bit of a tangent. After the museum we headed to midtown to eat at a great pizza place we heard about called Bella Vita. It was delicious!!!
After leaving the little pizza joint it began to pour!! Pour, I tell you. So, we made a quick deicison to hide in a delicatessen. "But we just ate dinner," I mentioned to husband. So, the next best thing was cheesecake. I only remembered to take a picture when we were almost done. Oops. It was heavenly though!
I'm sure you can imagine.



When it stopped raining we headed to see this..


We loved it!!!! Loved it! I didn't know much about the show going in, but our friend, Jessica Rush was performing in it so we decided to see it. So worth it. I didn't realize how many of the songs I recognized. It was so well done. Everyone was awesome. We both highly recommend seeing this show!


That wraps up the end of day two in the city. Was that long or what??

1 comment:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

We are blogging at the same time! Love you guys!