6.23.2011

friends

This past week we were able to catch up with some friends in the area and also within driving distance. On Wednesday I drove to Ogden to have lunch with my friend, Jan. We worked together at MDA in Houston and she was visiting her sister in SLC. We met halfway and had lunch at a cute outdoor mall right next to the Ogden temple.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Isn't this barn neat? I think it's pretty iconic in the valley and I was able to capture it during my travels that day. I may or may not have been driving when I aimlessly took it, so I was shocked that it came out decent. I feel like it would be appropriate for me to go back and stand in front of it with a big gulp and have Gabe take my picture.

Photobucket

Saturday night we drove to Provo to visit with our friends, the Larson's. They are family friends that Gabe has known since he was young. Gabe and Gary had a little jam session one night in their basement and I got some pics.
Photobucket


Photobucket

We had a great weekend. I posted this just in time for the next one. Love to you all!

No comments: