4.01.2011

P-cola

Boat ride on a Sunday evening. Pretty much one of the best things ever.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥
We have a month left here in Pensacola. Time has flown. We love it here, but are also ready to move on. I have like 8 more shifts left. Can't believe it. I have learned so much through this experience as an agency nurse. Flexibilty has become my new gig. Surprising, but it's working. Had a terrible day on Wednesday. I called Gabe crying on my lunch break. Those kind of days are hard, but they only last twelve hours. Gabe picked me up that night and had a huge fountain diet coke for me AND we made a last minute decision to go to Bruster's for ice cream. BEFORE dinner. I love him so much. He will do anything to make me happy. I think Brusters made him pretty happy too. Have you had their key lime pie ice cream? For real. Go now.

No comments: