4.12.2011

New York blog lovin'

1006688-9-1302001035198_large


                                                                                   via

Next month Gabe and I are taking a little trip to NYC. He has some business to attend to and I have really been wanting to go since his last adventurous trip. So, we decided to go together this time. In honor of our new york trip I have been doing some research on some of my favorite blogs for ideas about what to do and where to eat. I'm sure I'll give you the full run down on what we end up doing, but here are some of the places we'd like to visit.

***Natalie of Nat the Fat Rat gave some suggestions on what's worth seeing and what's not.

She also taught me that some of New York's most popular museums are run on a suggested donation system. The $20 fee is optional! Yippie skippy. $40 to visit a museum seemed kind of steep. Now, maybe we can "suggest" something else.

***Katy of No Big Dill took an awesome trip to the city with her family and I am dying to shop in some of those stores! Look at this second installment too.

***Naomi of Rockstar Diaries writes about lovely food here and shopping here

I can't wait!!! Do you have any suggestions about where to go?

3 comments:

Ashly said...

You must take the circle line tour around manhattan!!! It's the best deal in town. You see all the sights and
It's super fun!!!

Brett M said...

A friend of mine who lived in NYC for 10 years loves to shop at H&M. Everything about NY is just fun. You'll have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to try and make it out to Long Island to see the family?