4.14.2011

it's funny

This little post is to share with you one of the funniest things I've seen in blogland in ahwile. I think it's most funny because I can relate to it so well. If you are easily offended by the "b" word, sorry. You don't have to peek. I most definitely live with chronic "b" face.

Please see illustration here.

(My most favorite part is the birds tying a ribbon in her hair.)

Kris Atomic and I could be best friends for this condition for which there is no cure.

Here is my example....

Photobucket


Good day to ya.

3 comments:

kaylene said...

ahh! this is so funny. it is my life exactly! thanks for sharing. It made my morning :)

Ashly said...

You are so silly! I love you and all your faces!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I was shopping the other day and someone told me I should smile because it was Friday. I wasn't in a bad mood, that is just how my face is! Too funny :)