5.27.2011

birthday fun

Who blogs about their birthday over a month after the fact? Oh, that would be me. I know I posted a quick pic on the actual day but I have to share some more for memories sake.  I didn't really know what I wanted to do that day and miraculously Gabe had the majority of the day off, except for three hours that night. As a result of my indecisiveness we just drove along the coast and had no plan. It was amazing. The weather was beautiful, but it was super windy!

Our first stop was at The Grand Marlin a beautiful restaurant on the beach for lunch. Soooo yummy!

Photobucket


We drove down the main beach drive all the way to Navarre beach and stopped
to take pictures along the way.
Photobucket

Photobucket





ooooh, this makes me miss the beach


Later that night after rehearsal all our friends from the opera came to The Melting Pot with us for some yummy chocolate fondue dessert. I didn't take any pictures.
Sometimes you just have to live in the moment, right?

Thank you for bearing with me as I post something from 6 weeks ago. I knew I loved you for a reason.

No comments: